Sunday, May 3, 2020

Online transaction is the new normal in managing your of daily needs amidst pandemic

Amidst the Corona virus pandemic, countries around the world are in lockdown, and the Philippines is one them. Many businesses are closed at this time, except for essential establishments such as supermarkets, pharmacies, restaurants, and banks. Although restaurants and banks are open, restaurants are open for take-out or delivery and banks are in limited workforces with shortened work hours.

Right now, banking institutions are encouraging their clients to download their mobile application to transact with their finances. I have been using my banks mobile banking services for years, but during this pandemic that I was able to maximize the features of my bank's online services. I was able to transfer my salary into my personal account and pay bills. For international payment transactions I always use PayPal, nothing else.


Aside from mobile applications in my financial accounts, I was able to order food online using the app ordering services. Most of the contact centers of the largest fastfood chains in the Philippines are closed or in limited workforce (this cause long queue on phone), this is an alternative way in getting your food to your doorstep.

Online transactions is a convenient way in getting your daily needs at the tips of your fingertips during this pandemic crisis and to prevent from being infected. Always bear in mind to be vigilant in using this services. Avoid responding to emails that asking for information from you. Hackers are taking advantage of the situation to steal money and information digitally.


No comments:

Post a Comment