Thursday, June 8, 2017

Iroha Umegiri Figure Collection Vol. 3

Last Tuesday, I went to the Makati Central Post Office to claim my parcel I bought from Japan. Good thing, that the transit time for parcel took less than 3 weeks. I bought a figure, an Iroha Umeigiri figure, a character from beatmaniaIIDX. It is third figure from manufacturer, Eikoh. Bought it for around $6.00 or approximately 600.00JPY excluding shipping.
Box art
The Shipper amazes me due to the packaging of the parcel. It was loaded in a box with bubble wraps and newspapers to ensure safety of the parcel during transit and its registered mail. The $13.00 shipping fee is somewhat reasonable after all.

Iroha Umegiri out of the box!

The Umegiri Sisters (Vol.1 ~ 3.)

This coming August, a new beatmaniaIIDX figure will be released, she is Kanzaki Saya. A teaser was announced online. I hope I wilk be able to buy it in a reasonable price.

Teaser announcement (screenshot credit; bemanistyle's twitter page)

No comments:

Post a Comment