Sunday, June 4, 2017

Asking a friend to buy me stuff in Japan (Part 3)

Today, I received the stuff that I requested to my friend to buy in Japan. The last time we visited Japan was December 2016. We met at SM Mall Of Asia to play arcades and treat him to my upcoming Natal day.
The Loots!!!
My friend always includes some Pocky in my loots. Some Pocky he added are sometimes sold only in Japan. Today, he includes the original chocolate and green apple flavor.


Pocky in Original Chocolate and Green Apple in Peanuts box art

The Juicy part of the loots, the BEMANI stuff. I asked him to buy me a pop'n music game for Nintendo Wii. He got the game for only 2,000.00JPY (approximately 1,000.00PhP). The game is in good condition. The file folder in 轟け!恋のビーンボール!! (Todoroke! Koi no beanball!!) design, a BEMANI song from 熱闘!BEMANIスタジアム (Nettou! BEMANI Stadium arcade event. Interestingly, The other side of the folder depicts the male version / alternate character of the song. Another juicy item is the BeatStream アニムトライヴ arcade poster. The poster is in B2 size.
BeatStream arcade poster

pop'n music Wii and Eikoh file folder


He also added an Inflight food from Japan Airlines, which I believe, the carrier he took on his Japan trip. I asked him why he include an Flight Food?, he replied that because I love Airplanes. I haven't opened it, but I definitely sure that it tastes salty (Because our tastes buds during flight diminishes).

Rice Cracker from Japan Airlines
My friend told me that he might visit Japan again before the year ends. Hoping for more Japan travel loots.

No comments:

Post a Comment