Saturday, September 30, 2017

Touch, touch, touch, Utacchi 「うたっち」!


Early Friday, I received my newest game in my BEMANI collection,Utacchi / うたっち. The only BEMANI game for Nintendo DS and the only BEMANI CS game that uses a stylus pen. Makes me wonder, why the game is under pop’n music line? The songs? I think.

うたっち box art

I used to play the game 6 years ago, but the copy I have is a downloaded ROM.Tried to play the again, on my first attempt I got a PERFECT FULL COMBO! On the next songs, its already raining GREATS.

MIRACLE FLYER
In Japan, there is an advertisement promoting the game and showing a glimpse on how to play the game and variety songs in it.


This is a hard-to-find game. Last year, a friend of mine had no luck in finding it in any Akihabara video game shops. Meaning, a $17.00 for a used copy with free shipping is a good catch after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment