Saturday, February 11, 2023

I bought my first Android phone made for the Japanese market

 Last week, when I was searching in Facebook Marketplace for a back phone. I stumbled one seller who sells Japan marketed phones. He sells a variety of Android phones for the Japanese market.

Sharp Aquos sense 5G phone
 
I scored a Sharp Aquos sense 5G phone for 5,000PhP! The version I bought is for AU KDDI. This phone was a second hand unit and from the looks of the unit, it seems the original owner was very careful in handling this phone. Good thing that the seller sells unlocked phones, otherwise it be will unusable here in the Philippines. By the way this phone was released in Japan last 2021. 

Back side

According to the Sharp website, this phone has guaranteed two year software upgrade. Meaning they will support for this phone up to Android OS 13. For full specifications, please see this site.

2 comments:

  1. Have you ever tried buying an android phone that is non-japanese?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope. This is my first time to buy an Android device as well.

      Delete