Thursday, June 6, 2019

Earn miles in-flight and non-flight!

Eleven years ago, after graduating in college, my mother asked me to sign-up for a mileage program of Philippine Airlines.
PAL's Mabuhay Miles, ANA Mileage Club, JAL Mileage Bank

While filling up the online form, I was wondering what is the use of the mileage program, now, I fully understand the benefits of having an airline mileage program.

Mabuhay Miles activity log
Currently, I have 3 mileage programs such as PAL's Mabuhay Miles, ANA's Mileage Club, and JAL's Mileage Bank. Philippine Airlines and All Nippon Airways have its code-share agreements since 2014. Therefore, I could earn miles whether I use one of the mileage cards. I used my Mabuhay Miles in my ANA flight and my accommodation thru Booking.com and used my ANA Mileage Club card in purchasing inflight sales during my trip to Tokyo last March 2019. Crediting of code-share flight and non-flight accrual may take some time. It took more than 2 months to credit to my account.

Though, not really a frequent traveller, I can also earn miles non-flight, such as, hotel bookings and credit card points conversion. Right now, my goal is to earn more miles non-flight, so that I could reach required miles for my desire route.

No comments:

Post a Comment