Monday, March 11, 2019

What I bought in Japan 2019

Last March 2 to 8, 2019, I went to Tokyo, Japan for a week long vacation. During my stay I have visited and revisited places in Tokyo. Of course, it will be not be complete if I didn't buy BEMANI merchs.


It seems figures are the biggest number that I bought. I never thought I would be able to get the 1/8 scale figures and the DAC (Desktop Arcade Cabinet) of jubeat copious. There is also a DrumMania V6 DAC for sale but more expensive than jubeat.


Next are the BEMANI Artist albums and the Game Softs. I was lucky that I able to get hold of TËЯRA's first album, RЁVOLUTIФN and BeForU's 2nd album. The reason I bought Game Soft is to replace my scratched copies due to my PlayStation 2 slim makes circular scratches on the discs which makes unreadable in the future (I dumped my annoying PS2 Slim for 700Php to an online buyer).  


I also bought Gunpla kits such as the Expansion set for my v Gundam Ver. Ka and the limited edition 7-11 HG RX 78-2 Gundam kit. Buying Gunpla is not in the to-buy list though.


The interesting item I bought is an unopened Google Home mini speaker for only 1,950 JPY in their BookOff Shinjuku branch. I was reluctant to buy one because it might not be compatible with Apple products (Apple fan? LOL) but it works! Bic Camera in Shinjuku sells it for 3,000 JPY. They slashed 50% from the 6,000 JPY retail price.




No comments:

Post a Comment