Sunday, March 17, 2019

The Bishi Bashi Channel / ビシバシCHANNEL

A few weeks ago, Quantum Amusement installed the newest arcade in their QPS Rockwell branch, The Bishi Bashi Channel / ビシバシCHANNEL. The latest itineration of Bishi Bashi series since the 90's. Quantum is half a year late, as it was release last June 2018.

The game attract mode

The Bishi Bashi Channel's arcade cabinet is converted from the MUSECA, a BEMANI game that was recently concluded. They also use the four of the six buttons and monitor from MUSECA. The game has multi-lingual system that supports English/ Korean/ Chinese and Japanese voice-overs during gameplay that players can choose.




When I tried the game for the first time, I tapped my eamusement card, it didn't recognized my card. Usually, when a player taps their card, it automatically starts the game. I even thought that the card I have is defective. Only found out that the game is offline.



The game can be played without eamusement support. Which I wonder why they didn't avail. Maybe Quantum only bought the game but connected to eamusement is not. As of writing, the per credit cost 30.00Php.

Offline mode


Currently, The Bishi Bashi Channel is also available in QPS SM Mall Of Asia. I am hoping that the game would be connected thru eamusement network like other eamusement enabled games that are available in the Philippines.

2 comments:

  1. Great blog. All posts have something to learn. Your work is very good and I appreciate you and hopping for some more informative posts. Bishi Bashi Arcade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You can visit our Facebook page thru this link; https://www.facebook.com/manilas100yen

      Delete