Saturday, November 4, 2023

Riyu Kosaka's single and SKY GIRLS Original Soundtrack

 A few months ago, I took a half-day leave at the office. I went to the outskirts of Manila, somewhere near Quiapo area. I stumbled a Japan Surplus which I used to visit years ago,

Front cover art

While I was looking at the CD's, I saw a very interested CD, I found a SKY GIRLS ~OPENING THEME "Baby's tears/Riyu Kosaka" & Original Soundtrack.

Compact Disc

This CD is quite expensive and hard to find back then and I bought it for an affordable price! This CD is the last single by Riyu Kosaka with KONAMI back then which she sang the Opening theme of the SKY GIRLS OVA in 2007. Two of her songs in her single is playable in DanceDanceRevolution SuperNOVA and SuperNOVA2.

Tracklists

Good thing I was able to snagged her single and good thing I took a half-day leave. :)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment