Monday, August 22, 2022

Muji's first Cafe in the Philippines!

Facade of Muji BGC

A few weeks ago, I went to the Muji's first Cafe in the Philippines. The Cafe was located in BGC. Months prior, the Muji BGC was relocated to a bigger place, infront of the old Muji store. When Muji opened last June, the place was packed. Many Mujirers flocked to the store and experience the Cafe which Muji Japan was a stapled offering.

The Cafe section

When I visited the Cafe, the line was long and slow moving, it was a weekend by the way! It took me approximately 30 minutes to order and only one cashier was opened. The Cafe has very few seats and the seats are fully occupied. some people opted to take their orders out and some tried their luck waiting for someone to end their visit. 
onboard menu

Pastries almost gone!

Unfortunately, most of the pastries are sold out, so I ordered a Peach tea and Cinnamon Roll. Luckily, I was able to snagged a seat who left, when I was to take my order out. I finished my merienda in 20 minutes, so that customers will be able to use the seat after me. 

Peach tea and Cinnamon Roll

Muji should add seats as the available seating is very limited, around 20 guests can be accommodated. I would advise who wants to the Cafe must be early especially on weekends, as customers starts to pile up during after lunch. They should stock more food items especially on weekends. Lastly, an additional staff to take orders, one staff means long waiting time.

I am optimistic that Muji would bring their Cafe in other branches, most favorable if the Meal&Cafe.


No comments:

Post a Comment