Sunday, June 6, 2021

DDR Hand Controller for PlayStation

A few months, I received the Dance Dance Revolution Hand Controller without a box that I ordered online. This controller was released around 2000 in Japan. 

DanceDanceRevolution Hand Controller for PlayStation 1 / 2

The controller design is like an arcade dance pad with SOLO buttons. The controller can be used as an alternative DualShock controller without the L and R buttons on the side. The controller is lightweight, because it doesn't have vibration. When I tried the controller for the first time, I felt an awkward feel, maybe because of the design but after a few songs, my palm and hand started to feel pain.


A few days after I bought the controller, posted it online. I realized that the design of the hand controller doesn't fit to my hand. Maybe if I will buy again, I would rather put it in display. Right now, it's a hard to find. I searched Ebay some listings and found seller that sells it for $85.00 without the box. 



No comments:

Post a Comment