Sunday, March 7, 2021

Checking out the MOS Burger restaurant!

 Yesterday, I went to SM Megamall to buy a pants at Uniqlo. It was past 3PM when I stumbled a MOS Burger branch. I have tried their burgers before but this is my first time to visit their restaurant. Where they cater burgers in a healthy way. By the way, MOS means Mountain, Ocean, and Sun. They started operation last year before Community Quarantine took in effect.

Welcome to MOS Burger!

I ordered the Family pack of MOS Cheeseburger, usually my mother orders the Yakiniku Burger Family Pack. While I am waiting for my take home order, I noticed that their are a few customers in line and dining in, it seems that Filipinos are really into Jollibee. Pricing might also be the reason, as one burger starts at 200PhP. Or Filipinos might think that MOS burger is fancy restaurant. This is like the Jollibee of Japan trying to snag a market share in the Philippines. 

MOS Burger's menu in display

The ambiance of MOS Burger here in the Philippines is different from ones in Japan, the restaurant here is like a cafe shop that you can chill and chat with your family or friends and well-lighted, while in Japan is usual come-and-go setting. No wonder that most restaurants in fast food in Japan are small and sometimes cramped spaces. 

Dining area

MOS Burger merchandise

Right now, MOS Burger has 2 restaurants open, Robinsons Galleria and Megamall, soon in Glorietta. I think in order gain more customers here they should advertise their products and review price (I think?). For me, the pricing is fair to me because goodness doesn't come cheap.  Because competing where flying bee's home base, will be difficult.


No comments:

Post a Comment