Sunday, November 17, 2019

Buying Online at Mandarake!

I have been an Ebay buyer for more than 10 years. Ebay has been my site to buy video games and figures for my collection whose sellers are from Japan. For the first time, I tried the Mail-Order service of Mandarake. Mandarake is a well-known store in Japan where you can buy vast items of video games, figures, costumes, and toys. I have been to Mandarake store in Akibahara and Shibuya branches and they never ceased to amaze me.

Mandarake's English website

I saw a Megasize Gundam RX-78-2 ANA Original Color Ver. for 7,000.00 JPY. Before I check out the item I sent an inquiry to the item and they sent a response less than 12 hours. Before checking out be sure that all items you are buying are the on the same store just be sure. Although, never tried it, they might charge you an additional shipping fee due to different store location of the item and they might send it separately. Upon check-out in their online store, they will asked your preferred payment and shipping mode. After confirmation, they will check the location of item of its availability. Because most of the items listed in the website is being sold at their stores as well. If availability of the item is confirmed, they will sent the total cost. I opted to pay thru Paypal and EMS (Express Mail Service). In less than a week, I received the item.

EMS tracking from Mandarake to our office

Received the item!!
Good thing that Mandarake offers worldwide shipping. Other shops like Suruga-ya has online shopping only on selected Asian countries and US buyers. Another good point for Mandarake is that they have multi-language website for English, Korean, Chinese, and Spanish. Unlike Suruga-ya is limited to Japanese and you have to use web translation for those buyers who can't read and understand Japanese. When I received the item, the parcel is securely packaged to prevent from damaging the item and the item is wrapped with bubble wrap. I am looking forward to buy another items from their online store.

Before buying anything online be sure to ask the seller if they missed out some description or verify the item and always pay securely.

No comments:

Post a Comment