Saturday, December 30, 2017

Christmas hauls!

During the Christmas season, I was able to buy some BEMANI stuff during the break. First, I attended the Christmas Toy Convention 2017 held at SM Megatrade Hall, SM Megamall in Mandaluyong. While I was scrolling in the exhibitors, I saw a very familiar figure on display, a Rasis figure from Sound Voltex, an arcade video game. The figure is 950.00Php, fortunately, I was able to bought it for 900.00Php. On the exhibitors, I also bought a USB charging cable to Nintendo 3DS for only 180.00Php. A good buy indeed!

Rasis figure

A few days before our last working day of the year ends, a postal notice came. I have to pick up the item I bought from Ebay, it was a Rasis figure. Good thing it came before the year ends, because I bought the item last November. The parcel took at least 2 months in transit. It took longer due to a vast amount of parcels coming in the Philippines this Christmas season.
Rasis figure

Lastly, this Saturday afternoon, I was able to visit a Japanese shop somewhere in Metro Manila. While browsing I found a pop'n music portable to PlayStation Portable (PSP). The game is complete with manuals and inserts. Even though I already have the game before, it would be a spare to my collection or someone would like to buy it in the future.

pop'n music portable for PSP
This Christmas break is a perfect time to relax and enjoy the festivities around.

No comments:

Post a Comment