Saturday, February 25, 2017

Metal Gear Solid HD Edition for PS Vita.

Last Sunday, I met a seller who sells a Metal Gear Solid HD Edition for PS Vita somewhere in Greenhills. Fortunately, my extended family was having a lunch right now and never thought that I will meet him up on that place either. I took the chance to buy the game for only 500.00Php (originally 800.00Php).

Metal Gear Solid HD Edition  for PS Vita
The game is in Japanese, so I don't bother. And Japanese games are very rare and scarce unless you have to buy in second hand video game shops. I started to play the game, selected to play the Snake Eater. It took me 4 nights to finish in 'Very Easy' difficulty and earned at least 16 bronzes and a gold trophies.

My Game stats after finishing the game for Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater
The Graphics is somewhat improved and adds touchscreen functionality to adapt the console's features. Never had the chance to use the Transfarring because I don't have the HD edition for PlayStation 3, maybe in the future.

Right now, I am currently playing the Sons of Liberty game and the MSX versions of Metal Gear.

No comments:

Post a Comment