Sunday, December 18, 2016

The Christmas Toy and Collectibles Fair 2016!

Today I went to the annual Christmas Toy and Collection fair 2016. The fair is held at SM Megamall Trade Hall 2. I came early so that I won't mobbed by people, as today is the last day of the fair. The entrance fee is still at 100.00Php. Unlike the ToyCon last June which cost 500.00Php/ ticket. Although, the event is held at the bigger SMX Convention in Pasay City.



As I enter the Hall, I never thought that I will stumbled a Pastel kun head pillow from REFLEC BEAT! In my surprise, I didn't think twice and bought it right away for only 250.00Php!  I was happy that I found a BEMANI stuff on the event, a few booths away, I found a SigSig plush toy for only 50.00Php! It added excitement and no questions asked and bought it. I continued looking, there was a small booth which sells stuff and plush toys, as I looked to the items, another BEMANI stuff was found, a DJ YOSHITAKA! A few hours after, the seller who sells the Pastel-kun pillow posted their items for sale in their Facebook page and saw Erika, a character from beatmaniaIIDX. I tried texting them, but as of the moment, no replies from them.


This is the first time since 2008 that I have a wonderful experience in a Toy Convention, because everytime I participated that event, I am always empty-handed. I guess today is my lucky day. Bought some stuff I really like.

1 comment:

  1. I just want to thank you for sharing your information and your site or blog this is simple but nice Information I’ve ever seen i like it i learn something today. Key Master Vending Machine

    ReplyDelete