Thursday, April 7, 2016

Elecom's PlayStation 1/2 Game Pad Converter

This Sunday afternoon, my friend and I paid a visit to Japan Surplus. While we are browsing stuff, I saw a Game Pad converter for PlayStation controller. The game converter is an Elecom brand. Searched thru the Elecom's Website and found out that retail price of this peripheral is 1,512.00JPY or approximately 700.00 pesos.
Elecom's PlayStation 1/2 converter

Fortunately, I bought it for only 150.00 pesos and it's brand new though.  PlayStation's Dual Shock 1 and 2 are compatible with converter and it can be used for PlayStation 3 console as wired controller. Over the years, my friends are wanting to have this kind of converter, as converters that are locally available are unreliable and sometime, not in good quality.

The converter's purpose is able to use wired DualShock controllers to PC's but it is also compatible with PlayStation 3 console, tried and it works just like a DualShock 3! Though there is no substitute for home button. I am planning to use this converter for my beatmaniaIIDX ASC, so that I can play IIDX to my PC or for my future use.

No comments:

Post a Comment