Thursday, April 2, 2015

Otomedius, maiden fighters!

It's been months since my last post and this is the perfect time to put something in this blog (because of observance of the Holy Week).

Anyways, a week ago, I went to my fave Japan surplus to hunt new game stuff. While I'm hunting at the CD section of the store, I scouted an Xbox 360 game, an Otomedius Gorgeous G! I started to feel the hype, as this is one of the hard to find games. The game disc, manual, and inserts are in very good condition. The game is a horizontal shooting game, similar to Gradius.

Otomedius Gorgeous G for Xbox 360.

They sell the game for 150.00Php (appromixately $3.80) which is 100.00Php higher that they used to sell CD's last year. Regardless of the high mark up, I still bought it. I wouldn't miss the chance to get it in a cheap price, unlike to those sellers at Ebay.

No comments:

Post a Comment