Sunday, June 29, 2014

Love Plus plus is here!

When I'm browsing in a Social retro gaming group in Facebook last Tuesday night, I found a Love Plus plus game for Nintendo DS for only 300.00Php(approximately$8.00)! Good thing that no one put a "dibs" (reserve) comment on it, so I'm the first and the last one to dib the game.
Love plus plus for Nintendo DS.

 A few minutes after, the seller contact me regarding meet-up arrangements, I asked him if we close the transaction at a nearby bakery because he was not far from our house and he was the sibling of my Elementary-High School friends. A few minutes after, some of the members of the group feels dismay that the game is on sale for more than a day and they only notice it moments after it was sold to me.

Love plus is a dating simulation game. The game I bought is the sequel of the first game. Where you can ask a Date in one of the 3 main characters of the game. Although, I used to have the demo version of the New Love Plus for 3DS, I managed to delete it because of memory constraints of my console. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment