Tuesday, April 22, 2014

My portable gaming artillery!

Aside from mobile phones which we always have them wherever we go. But for me, portable gaming consoles have the same weight as bringing mobile phones everyday.

On my bag, I have a Pink Nintendo 3DS and Ceramic White PlayStation Portable. I have them inside my bag because of Nintendo 3DS' Street pass and pedometer feature, and play pop'n music portable and Twin Bee portable on my PSP.

My Nintendo 3DS and Sony PlayStation Portable
Some of my colleagues asked me why not using tablets instead of PSP's or 3DS's? My best answer for that is my mobile phone can browse the internet, take high-quality pictures, play music and can be use as road map. Although tablets be used as gaming devices however, tablets are more on multimedia purpose not in gaming and tablets are too big to hold unlike PSP or 3DS have easy controls. 

If I'm going to buy a tablet like an iPAD, I think the only games I have is REFLEC BEAT plus and jubeat plus because are they BEMANI games ported to iOS.

No comments:

Post a Comment