Tuesday, April 23, 2013

My BEMANI Collections!

   I have been playing BEMANI music games since I was in elementary and it has become a habit for me play in arcades and at home.

   I started to collect my authentic copies during my college years. My first game that I bought is a used Playstation version of DanceDanceRevolution 3rdMIX, since then collecting music games became my passion.

   Searching for these items is very difficult to find here in the Philippines. I have to look for a Japanese thrift shops within the capital or in nearby cities. Prices range from 50.00Php to 2,000Php or more depending on the physical condition of the item but asking for a lower price is possible.

   I bought my games from Ebay or from our local online shops and sometimes trades from other video game collectors. Currently, I have 56 BEMANI music game software's from different consoles and I'm continuously adding more.





























(My BEMANI Softwares in different consoles)


   While I'm collecting video games software's, collecting controllers is simultaneously necessary to purchase in order to play it appropriately. For example, beatmania game needs a beatmania or beatmaniaIIDX controller, because using the consoles' standard controller will give difficult gameplay. Though, there are some music games that the console controller can be use, such as DDR and the 5 or 7 buttons mode of pop'n music. The most expensive controller that I bought are the Arcade Style Controllers. I made an entry about ASC on my previous post .Click here.



(My BEMANI controllers)


   Aside from collecting video game and it's controllers, I also collect it's merchandises. Such Artbooks, Soundtracks, Figures etc.. Some of them are complete and loose items.



(My BEMANI merchandises)

   Collecting these things is a guilty pleasure for me, that sometimes almost half of my salary is allotted for collecting. Despite of that, I really love collecting. (^^)V!


                                                       THANK YOU FOR PLAYING!

No comments:

Post a Comment